Conditions of Entry
1) No one under the age of 18 will be permitted to enter unless they are accompanied by parents or legal guardian. I know what you are all probably saying as we said it too but it’s a condition for our first event and we must comply.
2) All patrons entering will be entering as support for the entire event, it’s sponsors, the activities, the business’s, The Cage Youth Foundation, support of the bull riding, the rides and amusement as well as the food & beverage vendors and anyone inside the gate against the above that decides to voice their disapproval of any of the above where it causes unruly conduct, harm or disruption to the venue, patrons and schedules, will be removed as an unruly patron.
3) All patrons inclusive of employees, Marshall’s, volunteers, organisers, competitors, officials, adults and children must, after being admitted, where the arm band provided at entry. Anyone seen on the day without the arm band will be deemed as a non paid patron and will be required to pay the nominated entry fee after being escorted by security and or nominated official, back to an entrance gate to pay. If they refuse they will be escorted of the grounds. This is another condition by the liquor Licensing.
4) It is a condition of entry and participation in this Event that the entrant consents for themselves and any minor entering with them (“The Entrant”) to The Grass Roots Day (“ The Promoter”) using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film, video and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Event, future events and promoting any products and services distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
5) There will be no esky’s, byo alcohol, gazebos (nothing larger than an umbrella) or smoking permitted on the grounds. There will be a designated smoking area between gate 2 and the hotel (please see map on website).